We are so happy to be able welcome you again! At the same time is the war with the virus not won yet, so we still have to take precautions to guarantee you pleasant and safe stay.
We hope we can count on your understanding and full cooperation.
Here are the adjustments that we have adopted in Ambrosia:
– We ask you to make a reservation through ambrosiahotel.be and give us an approximate time of you arrival
– When you enter the hotel, you disinfect your hands. The disinfectant gel is available in the reception
– We have placed plexi- screens at the reception desk
– We are wearing masks and we ask you to do so, when you are going out of your room and you have to cross with other guests
– All the room-keys are disinfected after each stay
– Every contactpoints, such as light-switches, remotes, doorknobs, handles, water taps etc… in the rooms are thoroughly disinfected after each stay
– Every contactpoints, such as light-switches, doorknobs, handles, in the common spaces are thoroughly disinfected at least twice a day
– We look after proper ventilation of the rooms and common area’s
– All extra pillows, blankets, brochures, folders are removed in order to avoid contamination
– You will find individually wrapped soap and small bottles of shower gel in the room
– All bedsheets and towels are washed 60°C
– In orde to avoid contact with your personal belongings, there is no room-cleaning forseen during your stay
– We ask you to wear masks when you go downstairs from your room, because we can’t guarantee 1.5m social distance in the corridors
– Breakfast area is adjusted as well, but this means that we can serve less people at the same time
– There is a disinfectant gel at the breakfast area available. You disinfect your hands and wait to be seated!
– Breakfast buffet is not allowed, so we kindly ask you to make your choice before arrival between: warm or cold breakfast (amounts per person)
1) Warm: standard 2 fried eggs with bacon and toast, coffee/tea, orange or grapefruit juice (you can always request extra portion)
2) Cold/continental breakfast: 2 rolls/1 croissant and/or extra bread slices, cheese, ham or other available cold meat, jam, nutella and/or speculoos bread spread, yoghurt (fruit or plain), coffee/tea, orange or grapefruit juice
– There are less tables in the breakfast area in order to keep 1.5m distance, on the other hand we expect less visiting guests
– To guarantee your and our safety, we will serve breakfast in shifts:
We kindly ask you to make your choice before and tell us at the check-in. We will see what the possibilities are. If the proposed hours are not suitable for you, you can have a take- away package.
We do best we can, to guarantee you safe and lovely stay, which means that many things will be different that you are used to, or will last longer, so we count more than ever on your understanding! At last, it is all about our most precious possession: Our Health!
We hope that we informed you properly, but don’t hesitate to contact us in case of further questions. You can reach us by mail, our website, phone or facebook.
We are truly looking forward to welcome you again!
See you soon!
Vincent & Iwona, Peable